Macan ché is more than a place.
It's a state of mind where you and your group can enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Great food, more and more of it grown right here on the property, and friendly service makes us your perfect get away location. We're always excited to host groups of all types.
Our open air palapa can accommodate classes and workshops such as yoga, art, Mayan studies, and many more. It is also a perfect setting for weddings. We have the facilities to offer meals including special requests such as vegetarian. Our chef will provide delicious and nutritious selections using the tropical ingredients of the region.
On the tropical garden grounds enjoy many hammocks scattered about for rest and relaxation. Swim in our unique natural rock bottom pool. Also delight in the seasonal tropical fruits right off the trees at Macan ché.
Rooms and suggested occupancies:
- Five garden bungalows with air conditioning for single or double occupancy
- Two bungalows with air conditioning for double or triple occupancy
- One bungalow with air conditioning for quadruple occupancy
- Four hacienda-style rooms with air conditioning for single or double occupancy
- One room with fan for single or double occupancy
- One rustic room with thatched roof cooled by fan for single or double occupancy
- Two houses for triple to quadruple occupancy - one house is cooled by fans and the other is fully air conditioned
- Reservations and Deposits: We recommend you reserve at least six months in advance and more in high season. (December- March) In order to hold your rooms we ask for a 50% deposit. Deposits may be made through Pay Pal on line or by deposit into a given bank account. Group balance should be paid in full a minimum of two weeks before the event.
- Cancellations: In case of a cancellation we are happy to apply your non-refundable deposit towards a future stay up for up to one year.
- Gratuity: We charge 15% service charge for all groups over 8 people.
- Transportation: Allow us to assist you in arranging transportation for your group from the Mérida airport. We can send one or more vans that hold up to 13 people comfortably with luggage. Please inquire about prices and availability.
- Excursions: Macan ché is secluded for quiet and privacy but near many sights of the Yucatán. If you would like to combine studies with sight seeing, such as Chichén Itzá, cenotes, the city of Mérida, or many more, allow us to help you plan your excursions. Please inquire about planning and prices. You can check out our excursions page for some ideas.
Let us help you plan your retreat or event. Email us with your inquiries.